Wheels FS

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels FS
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:29:23 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Yes, I'm selling yet another set of wheels.  I am making a clean break from my
brief time in C Street Prepared and selling a set of 13x8 Diamond Racing wheels.

These wheels are made of steel (approx. 14lb each wheel without a tire mounted)
and powdercoated black.  They use a 4x100 bolt pattern and will probably fit
just about anything with this pattern (assuming they fit over your brakes) as
they are designed to be lug-centric.  They currently have a set of Kumho Ecsta
V700's on them; the tires have a lot of runs on them but are still useable.  I
am also including two sets of lug nuts (you MUST use these lug nuts because the
wheels use a 45-degree seat on the bolt holes).

I am asking $100 for the set.  Email me off-list or call me at (408) 205-2658
if you are interested.

Scot