Still need some folks to work the ProSolo Challenge!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Still need some folks to work the ProSolo Challenge!!
From: ed@runnion.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:48:57 -0500
We still need a few more folks to work the ProSolo Challenge on Sunday
afternoon out in Atwater!!

To summarize, you work a couple of hours on course (i.e. best seats in
the house!) at the ProSolo, and in return you get free lunch and a
free event entry to an SFR Championship series event!

It's a lotta fun, an easy job, and a great way to view some of the
best Solo drivers in the country up close and in person.

If interested, let me know at

ed@runnion.net

Also, let me know where you are located and if you can carpool out
Sunday morning (will try and match up some folks in Carpools to save
gas $$$).

Thanks!

Ed Runnion
ed@runnion.net