re: Tour

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Tour
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 22:22:38 -0700
Thanks to all who made the Atwater weekend a blast!  Loved the course.
Mastering it would be another thing, but we didn't get fun runs to explore
further.  "Faster and faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of
death!"

The SFR results are up - thanks to the web team.  The whole Tour event,
including everyone who's NOT local too, is at
http://www.scca.org/Event/Result.asp?Ref2=268   If that doesn't work, go to
www.scca.org, click on Solo, then National Tour, then on the "2006  Atwater
National Tour" button, look for the results page.  I'll leave it to someone
else to make the comparisons between Cal Club / SFR / the Northwest groups.

Oh, and hey Rus, what's up with you listing yourself on the Tour results as
being in Cal Club?  That could get one lynched around here.  Unless you just
didn't want your friends to know you were desperate enough to drive my
grocery getter....    Hope your transmission gets fixed!  You were just too
close to beating me in my own car.

Paul T.