2002 Z06 for sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2002 Z06 for sale
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:56:30 EDT
I might be needing to sell my 2002 Z06. The car has 34k miles on it, is in
excellent mechanical (change synthetic oil every 3000 miles etc) condition with
 a couple of small paint blemishes, interior is pretty much perfect (except
for  the driver's side speaker grille, which is dented from my left knee
hitting it).

If I sell the car, included would be an extra set of factory wheels with
Kumho V710's mounted, a basically new set of Penske #8100 DA shocks, a
complete
front brake set (new rotors and Hawk HP+ pads) and a custom car cover.  I also
have a good tire trailer which could be part of the deal.

I'm thinking $35,000 for the whole package would be fair. The car is worth
about $32,000, the shocks were $3300 new, and the wheels and tires are worth
around $1400 (tires will only have 16 runs on them after tour).

If anyone has an interest, let me know.

Mike Wood