FS: 2004 VW R32 - Silver / cloth - 19K miles

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 2004 VW R32 - Silver / cloth - 19K miles
From: "Matt Kehoe" <mattkehoe@mattkehoe.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:52:27 -0700
Hi everyone,
Since I know this group would appreciate this car more than almost anyone,
I'm posting this here first....

For sale:

2004 VW R32
Reflex Silver exterior, black cloth interior

$27,000

19000 miles

- Completely unmodified engine
- Car is in excellent condition
- Full service records, all books, window sticker, etc.
- 100% of service was performed at VW dealership, I'm the original owner
- H&R rear sway bar is installed, I have the original part still, its an
easy reinstall if you prefer the car in 100% stock form.
- 4yr/50,000 mile warranty was extended to 7 years - 100K via purchasing
dealership. That should carry over to your ownership.
- Slight curb rash on one wheel, but its only a scrape, no damage to the
wheel.
- Lojack recovery services installed
- Registration just renewed for 2007

Stock info:
Koenig bucket racing seats, R32 logo throughout (seats, steering wheel,
mats, alloy pedals, alloy interior accents), ESP - Electronic Stabilization
Program, blue brake calipers, 3.2L, 240HP, All Wheel Drive, 6sp manual - and
still 25 mpg on the freeway! 18" Alloys; Power tilt/slide roof; Rain sensing
wipers; Cruise control; Heated seats; ; Monsoon Stereo; Front/side air bags;
Power locks; Good size trunk; Tilt Wheel

Limited quantities for the 2004 production year. Only 5000 were sold in the
US. This car is valued on Kelly Blue Book for $32,640.

You take delivery after May 11.

Thank you, email me directly if you are a serious potential buyer

Matt

mattkehoe@mattkehoe.com