Re: how does the V710 fare at GGF?

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>,
Subject: Re: how does the V710 fare at GGF?
From: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:34:35 -0700
....but without the stigma of affordability like my (STILL FOR SALE!)
Victo's on stock alloy rims.  So, how many events are left at GGF anyway?

Tony

[Gosh, sure hope it doesn't rain at any of these 'cause there is just
nothing like tread on a tire that would be similar to my (STILL FOR
SALE!)Victos]