The art of the deal

To: autox@pursued-with.net, katiekelly@sbcglobal.net
Subject: The art of the deal
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:14:19 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/2005 7:03:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
autox@pursued-with.net writes:

>  Also, now Miguel is saying I should sell Lucy, because she is nine
> years old. I believe that she could still be a contender. And  she's
> ONLY 9 years old. I've driven (and owned) much older  cars. Your
> thoughts?

How old is  Miguel?

KeS

Sorry, Katie - It is common knowledge, guys lose most of their trade-in
value much quicker than cars. In the car trade, when you owe more on a car than

the car is worth, you are said to be "upside down" in the deal. With a guy, you
 go "upside down" much faster!

Hmm. Perhaps that should be re-phrased!

- Seth Emerson