Re: autocross school thanks!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: autocross school thanks!!!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:43:48 EDT
It was my pleasure to help out and try and give something back to the
region's Solo II program.

The structure of the school made complete sense, working on specific
elements in the morning and pulling it all together on the afternoon's full
course.
I would like to think that all students learned things that will make  their
future Solo II events more rewarding and fun!

Biggest grins for me was watching one of my students go from a 57 second
first run to a 48.7 last run on the full course!!

Good job to all of you who put so much time and effort into making this
event happen :-)

Mike Wood