RE: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8

To: "'Bryan Nemy'" <bnemy@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:05:27 -0700
The most reasonable suggestion has been to open the boost and reclass each
car where it belongs with unlimited boost.  Each car is still limited to the
factory turbo.  That makes the most sense to me.  Each new car has to be
classed based on its potential.  I don't understand why we can't consider
their potential with unrestricted boost.  I still don't think the Evo would
benefit much by unlimited boost, but that's not my battle to fight.  I'm
tired and I'm going to SM.  :)

--Navid