RE: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8

To: "'Kirk Meline'" <kirkmeline@speakeasy.net>,
Subject: RE: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:42:56 -0700
Kirk,

Just for the record, I didn't buy the Evo to run ESP.  If you had been
paying attention, you would know that as early as mid-year last year, my
plan was to run the new car in SM.  I could not get the car until it was too
late in the year to prep it for SM.  That's where I'm going next year.

And Kirk my friend, it IS a bashing thing.  It has gone beyond arguing that
the car is an overdog in ESP.  They are now suggesting that my car runs
illegal boost.  The ironic part of this is that if this was actually true,
it would defeat the argument that the car is an overdog.  Cheater, overdog,
cheater, overdog...pick one, you can't have both!

--Navid
p.s. Having a class for all AWD cars make as much sense as having a class
for only FWD cars.  Keep thinking though!