Round # 6, Practice event, and Round # 7

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Round # 6, Practice event, and Round # 7
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
Autocrossers:

Now that the Tour and Pro events have ended, it is time to get back to our Bay
Area activities. However, before getting to that, we should all be thankful to
chairs Pilar Miranda and Chris Cox (also course design), and Elise and Vic Sias
 (with Andy McKee at course design) for all their hard work at those two very
large and very complex events. They did our region proud and anyone who
attended either or both of these events might wish to thank them personally
when they see them at the 'Stick' or in Oakland.

Upcoming Events:

Round # 6: 5/14 at Candlestick (Monster Park). Chaired by Vernon Head. Course
designer
                TBD.

Practice Event: 5/21 at Oakland. Chaired by Bruce Corcoran, Dave Scott, with
assistance
                       from Les Brown.

Round # 7: 5/22 at Oakland. Chaired by Natalie Tabacco and Jasmine. Course
designer TBD.

Please check SFR's website for additional information. Clear skies and warm
weather are predicted.

Thanks,

Tim Dolan