Tour participants

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tour participants
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 23:22:50 -0700
If you were in the Tour or Pro Solo events, and you found as I did that your
sponsor/team, tire, or other information was missing or incorrect, here is
some information from Nancy Downing at SCCA.  I understand from Ed R. that
some entrants, particularly later ones, were subject to having errors in their
listings.