Stuff for sale.

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuff for sale.
From: Andrew Phan <andy_phan@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:15:35 -0800 (PST)
Hey Everyone,

I have a few items that I have for sale from my '99 Miata.

-Stock 15x6", 5-spoke Miata wheels.  I used these as my autox wheels.  There
are some curbing on the wheels, but I assure you that they are striaght and
true.  Here are the photos.
http://tinyurl.com/4onzz
http://tinyurl.com/4l26m
I'll need to get them cleaned up before they are sold.  I'm looking to get $300
for them.

-Da'Lan Hidden trailer hitch for '99-'05 Miata.  I used this hitch with the
TireTail tire carrier to carry my tires to the autox events, but I've only used
it 3 or 4 times tops.  $175

-TireTail tire carrier.  This will only work with the '99-'05 Miata Da'Lan
hidden hitch.  $100

I may have some Koni shocks and an Racing Beat front sway bar for sale, as soon
as I find the time to take them out (and also locate some stock Bilstein
shocks).

--Andrew Phan
'99 Miata, C-Stock (retired)