Re: [solo2sc] Annual Tech on grid

To: les brown <redimpss5@comcast.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [solo2sc] Annual Tech on grid
From: Mark Mervich <mwizard@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:58:04 -0800
Les,
        I know nothing about how Annual Tech is handled at other clubs.  I am
guessing that we are a bit more serious about the designation of Annual
Tech and the requirements to qualify.  On grid would be way too much
chaos to handle Annual Tech.
As far as publicity, I will print up a note to leave w/ Steve(our new
Reg Chief) to pass the info along to the drivers.
Mark

On Mar 21, 2005, at 12:47 AM, les brown wrote:

> You know, now that I think about it, my car was annual teched with a
> different auto-x group a few weeks ago. It was done on grid and now
> for the
> rest of the year, I will not have to worry about it. Can this be done
> here
> in our group? Les Brown

Mark Mervich
650-367-6326