Fw: AutoX School questions....

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: AutoX School questions....
From: "Debbie" <autoxgrrrl@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:07:55 -0800
Yes, my invitation to the "Big Fish School" must have gotten lost in the
mail.  Never mind that i have won one first place and two second place
trophies in SCCA open classes.  And never mind that I plan on going to the
nationals...

And, no.  I am not a novice.  So what's up with that????
Debbie
2004 CS Champion
 2nd place 2004 Enduro
2003 Hiatus