AutoX School questions....

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AutoX School questions....
From: "Stacey" <svwilbur@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 22:28:27 -0800
Can someone help explain the difference in the two AutoX schools on the
calendar and when will they be open for enrollment?

My son has been passenger for 2 years (2002, 2003) with me and has just started
driving AutoX this year (2005) himself.
I would like to have him attend a school sometime this year to get more
experience.
I would like to do it with him as well as I can always learn how to go faster
by adjusting my line, going slower to go faster,
braking techniques and the like.

I see these two classes:

4/17-18 Sun-Mon SCCA SFR Advanced School    Atwater, CA

- What do you have to do to be qualified for "advanced school"?

-  Is this really a 2 day school or is it 1 day and there are 2 schools?

- Why isn't it Sat and Sun?

-  If my son does not qualify for this class could he be a passenger in the
vehicle during this class so he could still learn
skills?

05/21    Sat SFR AutoX School    Candlestick

- I assume this is the regular all day class that is open to all skill levels
as long as you can respond quickly and get your money
in before the class enrolment closes.

- So which would be best for my son and myself to go to?

- When will signups be fore these so I do not miss the opportunity window?

Thanks,

Stacey and Dan Wilbur.
300 ZX and Z28 Camaro (both ESP class)