storage for 1952 triumph TR2 roadster?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: storage for 1952 triumph TR2 roadster?
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:36:55 -0800
ive asked on the list before, but am looking to see if there are any new
options.  indoor, secure, long term until i have room for it at my house
or a new future house with a 5 car garage.  :)

this car has sentimental value to me, as one of my earliest memories is
going to buy this car with my dad in 1968, and then many more as he
restored it and used it for rallies through the 60s and 70s.  he has
offered to bring it from new york, and id like to find a way to keep it.

i will autocross it, of course..  any ideas?  anyone so interested in
driving this car they would store it?  its a very early TR2, one of the
first handful imported to the US, and has goodies like the optional
aluminum hood.  i remember it being very reliable, and likely slightly
more waterproof than the cobra!  thanks,

james
OSP - Old School Pretties