Need to borrow an Evo suspension!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need to borrow an Evo suspension!
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:39:32 -0800
I'm heading down to SoCal for the Pro this weekend and the tour the weekend
after that.  Unfortunately, my suspension will not get here for another 2
weeks :-(.

I'll be severely disadvantaged on stock suspension down there.  I was
thinking maybe one of you Evo guys could loan me your suspension for about
10 days.  Of course, I'll do all the suspension swap work myself at my shop
in San Jose.  I could compensate you by offering you a ride when my
suspension gets here, discounts on parts, or cold hard cash if you'd like.

--Navid
www.xperformance.com