next month

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: next month
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:54:37 -0800
Ed, et al:
While this list is not the official mouthpiece of SFR/SCCA, there is a large
overlap with that audience, and it's a heck of a lot more timely than The
Wheel.  I'd like to suggest to Ed and the Steering Committee that the agenda
for the upcoming SC meeting be published here on the List, prior to the
meeting.  Perhaps two weeks prior?  That would perhaps allow for interested
persons to comment, in lieu of their attending the SC meeting.  Or maybe even
it would spur same to attend!

The past SC Minutes being published here is also a great idea in my opinion.

    Paul T.