Call for Regist.Workers / Guest entry Reminder

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Call for Regist.Workers / Guest entry Reminder
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:58:17 -0800 (PST)
While Chief Jeremy is out playing on the big track, I'm covering registration
this Sunday.  I'm looking for a few volunteers to work the registration desk
during groups 3-4 approx.  Registration closes at 12 noon.  Contact me off list
if you can help.

Just a reminder on Guest entries.  There will be 15 guest entries allowed for
this event.  A form is required to be completed for each guest entrant.  Once
those 15 forms are gone, guest entries stop. (afaik).

A valid membership card and DL is required for participation.  Faxed membership
verification from the region office is no longer accepted.  Faxed or temporary
verification from the national office is still ok.

Please direct any questions to the pertinent Chiefs prior to the event if
possible.  Feel free to direct questions to me if needed.  I'll share whatever
limited info I have :)

Thanks and see ya all on Sunday.

Donald Lew
ES MR2