Re: Buyer Beware! Guy Ankeny & Guy Ankeny Racing

To: J J <ur_4_evr@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Buyer Beware! Guy Ankeny & Guy Ankeny Racing
From: Charlie Davis <gt40d@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:23:59 -0800 (PST)
Janet, et al-

I've known Guy Ankeny for a long time and served on
the Solo Events Board with him.  I've always found him
to be an honest person.  I'm sure if you have a
misunderstanding, you and Guy can work it out.

There is no reason to "Beware" of Guy.  I can't fathom
him intentionally misrepresenting a product or selling
anything that isn't legal for the class he's selling
it for.  Take a deep breath, calm down, and discuss
your concerns with him.

Charlie Davis

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com