Re: Falken FK-451

To: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <peter.thana@ROCHE.COM>
Subject: Re: Falken FK-451
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 11:02:53 -0800
At 10:48 AM 11/8/2004 -0800, Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto} wrote:
>Have you heard the deal about this Falken FK-451 tire?  It's supposedly
>a pretty crappy tire, but it's dual compound, and the last 4/32" of it
>is a compound that is even stickier than the Azenis according to Ken
>Motonishi.  Tom Hoppe won STX on a set of shaved ones.

Yep, that is why I was looking for local tire shaving last month.  However,
I couldn't get the tires and get them shaved in time for some practice and
the school, so I got another set of Azenis Sports to get me through those
events and the slush series.

I am sure our region's Street Touring contingent will also be interested in
the new Falken Azenis Sport that was announced at SEMA last week.

         <http://www.sccaforums.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/22/990>

--
Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com