RE: AC repairs

To: "'Phil Esra'" <pesra@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AC repairs
From: "Jesus Villarreal" <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:09:24 -0700
Just put the top down, SHEESH, AC on a ragtop.  LOL  ;>)))

I would be looking for a new local mechanic, unless the parts are $750.00,
then it's a reasonble price. I had the pump, condenser, evaporator and all
the lines replaced at a cost of $1100.00, that was on a Ford T-Bird about 5
years ago, so that price might not be out of line.

You probably cannot charge the system yourself, so you're going to need a
mechanic sooner or later.

Jesus