Mazda Rev It Up - Missed Opportunity

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mazda Rev It Up - Missed Opportunity
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:41:46 -0800 (PST)
Did anyone snap a digital pic of the view of the "City" with the Mazda 3's in
the foreground Saturday morning?  I can't get that image out of my mind or stop
kicking myself for not going back to the car and getting the camera.  Guess I
didn't want to mess with my preparation for the competition... as if that made
a difference :^).

If someone's got a pic I'll credit you on the 4D-Sport.com web site.

Thanks,

Barry

PS. Here's an image we did get, although somewhat biased (Daimler/Chrysler/Sun
marketing oriented):  http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758687/index.htm