Sunday at Candlestick

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday at Candlestick
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:01:57 -0500
TO: All
        The results lady tells me we had 257 drivers competing at our March
7 event at Candlestick.

        As we had a large contingent doing its thing in San Diego* and an
unknown amount of folk across the Bay at Alameda Point for the Mazda
Rev-It-Up series, it looks like our region is doing Okay at the "box
office."
        We'll again be at Candlestick on April 4 (School on Saturday)  and
we all hope the course designer can deliver as nice a course as Charlie
Davis designed for yesterday's event. (Uh, minus that bumpy right just
before the finish.)
____
        * Where it should be noted Joel Villarreal beat his "old man" in C
Prepared. Every kid's goal is to beat his or her parent at something.

--John Kelly