$50 for unlimited cornerweighing, would you pay?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: $50 for unlimited cornerweighing, would you pay?
From: "Tyson Lee" <tysonlee@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:33:41 -0700
Before I even ask, I'd like to know if there is an issue with anyone
charging for race services on site at an SCCA Solo2 event.  Please let me
know if there is a problem.

Wondering if you guys would be interested in paying for cornerweighing if
scales were available at all events for $50 for unlimited usage. Doesnt
include any labor, you do the labor and come back to recheck. Scales would
be properly levelled.

An alternate choice is a $20 one time weight check.

I dont know what shops are charging for cornerweighing. If you have any
experience, please share.

If you dont know what cornerweighing is. You may read more about it here
http://www.grmotorsports.com/cornerweight.html

Tyson