Re: das boat

To: <Toy4speed@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: das boat
From: "Lolita Adrien" <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 22:42:46 -0700
> A few alignment twists, mod a few things, add a few parts, and
yeehaaaw....
> maybe you can show Lolita the fast way around a corner :)
>
> Don Lew

> Would that be the same Lolita that apparently keeps ALL the
girlfriend/wives/spouses/etc. from coming out and making it more interesting
racking up points in her class???
(or could it be that there are guys in the club that don't want to share
their cars with their gals???
MJ ;-)

PS- Jack does the little car. I didn't check with him yet as I wasn't sure
he worked on military marine hardware. Cruiser/Frigate/Battleship-Still not
sure of it's class.