Re: das boat

To: Lolita Adrien <lomike@earthlink.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: das boat
From: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 22:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
Mike Maier, the Ford guy, can probably get it up to Maita standards!  He's in
Hayward

Bryan

Lolita Adrien <lomike@earthlink.net> wrote:
I am looking for a little help from the FORD family in our group. I have just
received a test to the expression,"There is no such thing as a bad company
car.".
My newly assigned vehicle is a ' 01Mercury Grand Marquis that has had the true
duals of the Marauder and the 17" wheels added.What with 45k miles, the shocks
that probably weren't all that great when new are gone and there isn't a rear
bar at all.The boss says I can make it roadworthy but to try and keep the cost
under control (sort of my feeling about the car).
I know there is no way to make it handle like the Miata, but I sure would like
it to be able to maintain a constant radius turn without repeated steering
inputs.
Any suggestions about what to use, where to acquire, what shop in the East bay
to visit, etc.GREATly appreciated.
MJ