TECH STUFF

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH STUFF
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:20:43 -0800 (PST)
Once again, the opportunity of a lifetime!! That's right! Meet cool people, see
cool cars, fulfill your work assignment. Need help with TECH. 1st, on grid thru
4th. PLEASE HELP HERE!!! If we don't get cars tech'd, we don't run........ This
really is a good job. AND, our annual tech program will begin on March 23rd, at
Candlestick, weather permitting. If you would like to receive an annual
inspection, you must have: competed for the past 3 years and/or have run 12
events. For those who have last years books, they should have been signed at
each event to validate your qualification to receive an annual tech. For those
of you who have already passed, just bring your book, with the completed back
page and/or your car with the "sticker" and we'll complete the inspection for
you. Remember, we must have you bring your 2003 RULE BOOK with page sticker,
(available at the reg table) to have your car tech'd. Annual tech will begin at
1pm and end at 3pm. First come, first serve. It takes about 15-20 mins per car.
Make sure your cars are PREPARED. I will be sending out another e-mail in the
next couple of weeks with more details AND will be talking about requirements
at the next event. We DO NEED TECH volunteers to be on our TEAM. This would be
a full time committment, meaning we need to count on you to be at most of the
events, working TECH and doing the annuals. I will put on a "TECH" class Sunday
at 1pm, in the TECH area. Our team last year, did a great job and had a lot of
fun. PLEASE help. This function is vital and necessary to assure the events go
smoothly, and most of all, safely. Let me know if you have any questions or
concerns! Hope to hear from everybody!! Thanks!!