Re: Fontana Pro Hotel

To: pkincy P KINCY <pkincy@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Fontana Pro Hotel
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:51:30 -0800
There is a Holiday Inn or Hilton - I think its a Hilton, La Quinta,
Super 8 and a couple others along with a whole slug of restaurants like
the Claim Jumper, Guadulaharry's, IHOPs, Spoons, CoCo's, Mimi's, Black
Angus, Olive Garden, an Eeese food place, and a bunch more on
Hospitality Lane off of Waterman and I.S. 10 which is about 15 minutes
or so from California Speedway.

DISCLAIMER - Add additional 10-15 minutes of driving for Friday morning
because of the inbound morning commute to LA. Add approx. 30 additional
munutes for going back to Hospitality Lane in the afternoon from the
Speedway because of the outbound commute from LA and all the weekend
traffic escaping LA for the weekend going to the Desert and the River.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com