Re: fatal flaw in my car?

To: "Rick Brown" <rbrown7@covad.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fatal flaw in my car?
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:22:01 -0800
it would be the same thing as the KPI, although i think technically i dont
have a "king pin".

i can change the KPI by remounting the upper control arm lower and closer to
the wheel.

the reason a large KPI is bad is that it causes the camber to go positive as
the wheels are turned.  someone suggested the caster should be 1/2 of the
KPI.  scrub radius is something i am just learning about, so not sure what
to do about that yet.

thanks!

-james