RE: Travel time to "big" events...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Travel time to "big" events...
From: SFRASER1234@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 02:21:51 EST
I've had some serious time issues going to long distance events....

Last year I was sent to training in Reno the week I was to leave for SD.. So
lucky me, got to drive from Reno w/chains to Mtn. View (getting home at 10pm
Friday) Richard V. was installing the new clutch that night, so needless to
say the trailer wasn't loaded. We loaded the trailer hooked up the truck and
left Sunnyvale at midnight. Numerous gas stops, 8 mpg and small gas tank
(speedo pinned going though LA... We made it when they were closing tech. The
problems just got worse from there, but thats a different story.

I make it to Topeka in 2 days. Co-driver sharing driving straight though to
CO (visit old roommates for a night) the next day Topeka.

But, I don't have too much vacation time, so time is valuable.
well worth the trips.

Scott Fraser