Re: Frosh Nite

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frosh Nite
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:08:25 -0800
I'm happy to do my part in promoting SFR SCCA Solo2 but my contribution
to the San Jose show was small.  There were a bunch of SCCA members who
made the San Jose Auto Show a success, including the Membership Chairs,
Wayne and Anna Coturri, and Solo 2 supporting Board Members, David Allen
and Dave Dave Herriman.

Once the new members begin to talk up their experience (especially
Katie's Frosh Nite) I expect the momentum to grow.  We're really going
to need that permanent site soon...

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758665/index.htm