Frosh Nite

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Frosh Nite
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:27:07 -0800
 I dropped by the Katie Kelly School of Autocross last night.
I was working at the time so I dropped by a little late. I must
say it was a very impressive presentation. It was also very
entertaining : )

 There was standing room only in at Ricky's. The place was
packed. I guess Barry Chafin signed up 40 new people at
the San Jose Car Show. So he is party the reason for the
great turn out.

 There were great props and expert comments from our
expert panel. Informative & entertaining. Good Job
Katie!

                                   Dennis