Re: WA Speeding ticket

To: donbarbmckenna@earthlink.com
Subject: Re: WA Speeding ticket
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:41:56 EST
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

             Hey Don,
                     How ya been? Just a little input. When my daughter was
going to college in Washington with a California license and plates every
time she got a ticket
I received a notice in the mail in her name that the ticket had been reported
to the DMV in Sacto. They may not count towards California points as her
insurance never went up. FWIW.
                           Larry

P.S. Tell Jim his car is now an ITE racer