RE: In today's mail

To: "Ms Katie Kelly" <aceontour@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: In today's mail
From: "Mark Smith" <msmith@tilia.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:48:59 -0800
>No kidding. The competitors can't have ANY racing
>experience! What kind of doors are they opening,
>besides the doors of disaster?!

It's common practice in England to be able to drive a car sideways in the rain
at 80mph+. People do this on the motorways there all the time - unlike driving
down I-80 past Berkeley in a slight drizzle and watching kids ride their bikes
faster down the Marina side roads. Chasing the person that just stole your
"significant others" cars also add to the chaotic driving experience. Ever
wondered why quite alot of the "Police Chase" videos are filmed in England?

>I can't think of ANY other racing series out there
>that would cater to drivers with NO racing experience.
>And then televize it!

Call it the race track version of "Full Metal Challenge".... another Brit
destructo program :) If it makes it past the 3rd episode then they may need the
service of the Junkyard Wars crew.

>They drive on the wrong side of the street in the UK,
>too. It's just their wacky way of doing things. At
>least they created some good pop music for awhile.

You gotta love Birmingham. It's heading for the infamous title of "Car Crime
Capital of Europe" that my beloved home town of Bolton held for many a year.
The series won't last all that long - the cars would have be stolen by the 3rd
race. They may not drive on the right side - but they do drive on the correct
side :p

Pop music humbug.... Birmingham, England is famous for Black Sabbath and Judas
Priest! I AM IRON MAN!

>-Katie
Mark.

--- Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com> wrote:
> This is a riot..  It's clearly an MTV-style "Real
> World" show.  What a
> joke.  It reeks of the Rally Racer scam.
>
> Jake

=====
Katie Kelly

Guilt slows your metabolism.