Motorhome progress

To: "Rob Boynton" <rob@midlandcabinet.com>,
Subject: Motorhome progress
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 01:26:35 -0800
Just got home from another night working on the motorhome.  Jim Ochi, Don
Ebaugh, Rob and I worked till 11:00.  The floor turned out to be too uneven
for the tile so we put in 3/8 board over the existing floor to make a better
base for the checkered flag tile that will be going in tomorrow.  Cabinets
should be ready for install on Saturday.  Windows will be installed as well.

We will need lots of help on Saturday and Sunday.  Bring some cleaning
supplies.  We want to clean the windows, shampoo the carpet and get the cab
looking good for my long drives to the events.

I cannot thank Rob Boynton enough for his enthusiasm in running this project
to get us the best Timing and Scoring base in the country.  With him this
thing is a labor of love.  He has spent so much time designing, building and
supervising this project.  I can't say enough about the guy.  When you see
him at Boondoggle thank him personally for the help that he has given SFR.
He's the one with the GT-2.

I will be in Reno for the NorPac convention this weekend,  but we will have
a great crew and I'm sure that we will accomplish a lot without me being
there.  Maybe because I won't be there!  Rob will make sure of that.  If you
haven't helped out yet drop by and take a look at the progress on the new
home of SFR Solo2.

Bryan