Re: autosuffrage: we got votes for sale here

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>,
Subject: Re: autosuffrage: we got votes for sale here
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:11:04 -0700
Tony,

I think Solo2 has to be a little careful this year
to vote for people who will support us.  We have this
site fund that we hope to use someday to partner with somebody
to get a good permanent place locally or close.  Some in
SCCA think that money is for everybody, racers and all,
and should be pooled with other SCCA money.  Which means
goodbye permanent site.  We continue to seek out good
arrangements and someday we will have a local site -- if this
money is not siphoned off.

So far, we have had support (visits to Steering Committee
Meetings, coming out to events, expressing support) from
Harriman, Allen and Nosler -- We are voting for these guys, and
I encourage all Solo2 folks to vote -- don't throw those ballots out --
and vote for someone who will support us.

Solo2 has a large representation among the membership
of SFR, let's not waste it.  VOTE!!

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"