Re: autosuffrage: we got votes for sale here

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: autosuffrage: we got votes for sale here
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:56:02 -0700
I can recommend the top line of three names, alphabetically listed, Dave
Allen, Dave Harriman, and Peter Nosler. And, of course, RJ Gordy, who has
been the most outstanding Regional Executive SFR has been blessed with in my
long memory. All of these gentlemen have come to Steering Committee
meetings, RJ on a regular basis. They appear to be genuinely interested in
supporting the Solo 2 program, and protecting our site fund for our use. In
the last election three persons were elected, the last one by a mere 12
votes, so EVERY vote is important! The Solo 2 community can be a potent part
of the Region, if we so chose. So, chose to vote!
--Pat Kelly, willing to speak out now and then!