Re: Z Tour Concert Information

To: "Joe Ciarcia" <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Z Tour Concert Information
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:23:30 -0700
actually i think i was a real car just that once.  that i can remember
anyway.  tractors and bikes dont count i suppose.  i was 16, what do you
expect?  i remember that night like it was yesterday, lying upside down
listening to DEVO on the radio.  driving on ice in a 2000lb RWD car is
challenging.  i still have a 2000lb RWD car, but that one had only 60hp.  i
dont know how kids stay alive these days driving 100+hp cars (a big number
in the carter years).

-james
OSP - "One"derfully Stable Platforms