Fwd: Z Tour Concert Information

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Z Tour Concert Information
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:49:12 -0700 (PDT)
 Nissan <nissan@nissan.m0.net> wrote:Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:06:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nissan

Yesterday, we promised to fill you in on the where, when and who
of the second and final free concert in your area celebrating
the release of the new Z. So here goes.

The show, featuring Devo, begins Friday at 12:00 p.m. at the
Civic Center Plaza on the corner of Larkin and Grove St. in
San Francisco. Hope you can join us.

For the most current updates and details, as well as a recap of
past performances, go to:
http://NISSAN.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB7201834360X1607308X134791X.

Nissan, the Nissan Brand Symbol, "SHIFT_" tagline, Z and Nissan
model names are Nissan trademarks.

Due to the timeliness of this communication, we are unable to
respond to replies; please do not respond to this e-mail.
Thanks for your understanding.

In the future, if you do not wish to receive e-mails from Nissan,
just go to: http://www.nnainfo.com/nissanunsubscribe?e=GREG_UMBAY%40yahoo.com
and unsubscribe by submitting the e-mail address you want
to have removed from our list.

Greg Umbay

http://www.ita.hondapowered.com