RE: Squeaky Urethane?

To: "David Ireland" <david@labyrinthsoft.com>,
Subject: RE: Squeaky Urethane?
From: "Escano, Arnold (MP)" <aescano@guidant.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:51:40 -0700
Better (louder) Stereo?
Or if u can Drill thru upto the bearing area so u can put a zerk fitting
and pump Grease better into the area? I think a Zerk Fitting is 10-24 thread
pattern.what i mean is drill the bracket/urethane where u can access it easily,
u should only need one hole.Remove the Zerk and put a Plug after pressing grease
into the bearing area,if u don't have too much room for it.