Re: New MINI Cooper and Cooper S.

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, "Jake Hodges" <jake@codeworm.com>
Subject: Re: New MINI Cooper and Cooper S.
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:13:57 -0700
GRM dyno tested a mini and a mini S and got hp at the wheels that was pretty
close to the published crank figures.  its not a lightweight car so clearly
theres been a little monkey business with the figures.  two other cars i
know had similar discrepencies: the 1st gen probe GT (rated 145, actual
190), and the supra TT (rated 326, actual 360+).

-james
OSP - Old Serpent's Pasttime