Re: New MINI Cooper and Cooper S.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New MINI Cooper and Cooper S.
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:26:45 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/02 10:52:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
toma@coolgamestuff.com writes:

> Has there been any word on class changes related to the new MINI Cooper?
> since
> nationals is over, I thought there was discussion about moving the car into
> another class. It was in HS.

I'm curious as to why you think it would be moved.  The winning HS car was a
BMW 318i, at 103.6.  Minis were 104.0, 104.2, 104.2, and the fastest Civic
was 104.3.

GS was won with a 102.1, and the fastest Mini would've been in 7th, 1.9
seconds back.  It looks like an HS car to me.

Charlie Davis
(personal opinion, not intended to represent the SEB)