RE: Trophy payout at Nationals

To: "'Richard Urschel'" <osp13@mybluelight.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trophy payout at Nationals
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:27:57 -0700
Hi Rich,

It is actually in the rulebook.  I always thought it was 1 in 3 but then
someone pointed me to the rulebook.  I'm sorry I don't know the page off
hand but it says 1 trophy every 3 drivers until the class reaches a size of
9, then 1 every 4 drivers.  It is based on the entries, not the competitors.

So an extra trophy is added on for entrants 1, 4, 7, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30,
34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62, etc.

I believe this reconciles all of your examples.

Peter