Re: local source for air pressure gage

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: local source for air pressure gage
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:57:24 -0700
So true.  I have a fancy oil-filled one, and it's not really any
more accurate than the $5.00 Kragen one.  Try two of these
fancy gauges back to back -- there will always be a pound or two
difference between them.  And a pound or two between one of
them and the low price spread.

It's a lot cooler to be seen using, though ; -)

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"