Re: local source for air pressure gage

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: local source for air pressure gage
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:35:34 -0700
Cheap or expensive, it's important to always use the same tire pressure
gauge. I'm not sure how accurately any gauge is calibrated, but if you
always use the same one, knowing what pressures it says your tires have, you
will get good results. Switching to another gauge, you'll start all over
again. :)
--Pat Kelly