Re: I've got to say...

To: kkelly@spss.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I've got to say...
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:53:38 EDT
In a message dated 08/29/2002 4:36:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kkelly@spss.com writes:

<< Oh, what a crock. You people autocross to "make friends"?! What a bunch of
sissies! If you were REAL men, you'd know that the sole purpose of autocross
is to seek and destroy, seek and destroy. I just can't believe what I'm
reading. I'm trying to get some work done. Puhlease.

 -Katie >>

Now, now, Katie. Calm down. I know it's all the tension that's building up
for the upcoming Nationals. Breath deeply, that's
it......good......exhale..... Now do that again.....Now you feel a calm
within you......zzzzzzzzz.....

Eric