What happened to Barry Goldine's company? Other tire

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: What happened to Barry Goldine's company? Other tire
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:26:46 -0700
I was looking to get some old RE-71s mounted on some steel rims
to do the the CSCC test & fun event, and so I tried to call
up Barry Goldine's place.  I get a "this number no longer in
service" message.  Is he still in business?  I got my Kuhmos
swapped on the rims for a quite reasonable price last year
and hoped to repeat the experience.

It has been awhile since I got tires mounted, and my corner
store just insisted to me that I *really* wanted to get 'em
balanced, even just for autocross.  Are they blowin' smoke?
It ain't gonna kill me to pay the extra, but I suspect that
these tires are gonna be toast after this event, so I'm
disinclined to pay for something I don't really need...

Thanks,

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net