FOR SALE: Miata muffler

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: Miata muffler
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:40:07 -0700
I am selling the muffler I've been running on my car for the past 8
months so I can get the newly released quieter version of the same
muffler.

The muffler is an Enthuza M2 Speeder (see www.enthuzacar.com), which
is an all-stainless straight-through muffler with 2.5-inch pipe and a
3-inch tip.  Chad, the designer, has dyno plots showing 5 HP and 5
ft-Lb gains compared to the stock muffler.  It is also 8 pounds
lighter than the stock muffler (I verified this myself).

The 3" tip has been changed to a 2.5" tip for the current version,
yielding a quieter sound.  So if you like a slightly more aggressive
sounding muffler, here is your chance to buy the "classic" Enthuza M2
Speeder that became a cult item on Miata.net.  A couple of people have
come up to me and asked which muffler I had because they liked the
sound or the looks, so here you go!

It's by no means loud or obnoxious, just a growly and burbly sound
that's louder than stock.  Sounds great at full throttle under
overpasses.

Asking $225 obo (cost around $350 with shipping and tax).

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94